GELAMIN® is produced by means of controlled and highly specific enzymatic hydrolysis that makes it:
- Highly standardized, pure and homogeneous, and consistent in its Nitrogen content;
- It contains organic nitrogen completely water-soluble and therefore readily available to plants
- Rich with intact molecules that are, therefore, biologically active.
- It contains a very high number of aminoacids, peptides and polypeptides that are fundamental in vegetal nutrition.
- The aminoacids it contains have a chelating and complexing function towards other elements, reducing the risk of their shortage and increasing their mobility.
- It is not leached when applied at the root level and is rapidly absorbed when applied at the leaf level, which means reduced loss.